Piles (Kshar Sutra)
Piles is usually associated with blood stains when one goes to toilet and this blood comes out along with stool.
Depending upon the severity of the problem the piles is distributed in various grades :
- in First degree piles fistula don’t come out of anus but remains in the body.
- In Third degree piles, fistula come out of anus and only go back inside if one physically push back in.
- Fourth degree piles, fistula hang down from your anus and become swollen and painful.
At Ayulife we perform Kshar Sutra to cure the Piles
Kshar Sutra is performed by Senior Ayurveda Surgeons and male surgeons perform Surgery on Male Patients while female patients are done by female surgeons.
Kshara Sutra procedure is of 4-5 hours and patients can go back their homes in 4 to 5 days.
Kshara is a caustic, alkaline in nature obtained from the ashes of medicinal plants and it used to cut down the fistula, following is procedure :-
- The patient is anesthetized locally
- Surgical Thread or Kshar Sutra is passed through the external opening of the fistula.
- Both ends of the Kshar Sutra are tied together..
- The tract is eventually cut and healed by the removal of unhealthy tissue.
- This controls microbial infection and facilitates drainage of pus in the tract aiding in healing.
You might also like