Full Body Massage - Abhyangam
It is commonly known as Ayurvedic Oil Massage. Abhyangam in Sanskrit word means application of oil.
Massage is one of the basic treatment procedure in the Panchkarma and is part of Snehan in Ayurveda. Abhyangam not only prepares the body for Panchkarma, but also helps to mobilize the dosha or morbidity from the periphery toward the core of the body. The doshas get then eliminated through the body orifices.
At Ayulife offer three options:
- Full Body Massage with herbal oil without herbal steam (single sitting duration 50 Minutes)
- Full Body Massage with herbal oil with herbal steam (single sitting duration 60 Minutes)
- Full Body Massage with medicated oils with herbal steam (single sitting duration 60 Minutes)
Benefits of Abhyangam:
- Increasing the blood circulation
- Releases Toxins
- Increases Immunity & Stamina
- Rejuvenates the Skin Luster
- Brings back the Muscle Flexibility
- Decreases Muscular Stiffness,
- Induce good sleep
- Ultimate Relaxation and Rejuvenates the body and mind.
- Reduces age related disorder
You might also like