Face Massage - Mukhobhyangam
In Ayurveda the Face massage is defined as Mukhabhyangam. Face massage at Ayulife is performed with herbal oils and consists of following procedures:
- Stroking, Pinching, Rolling, Squeezing of the skin of the face.
This helps in stimulating the soft tissues and muscles of the face and increases the blood circulation and helps in toning of facial muscles.
Typical Duration is 15 minutes
Benefits of Face Massage
- Provides relaxation to muscles of the face.
- Nourishes and detoxifies the skin.
- Improves the skin tone making it even.
- Helps to cure of pigmentation and dark spots of the faces.
- Has anti-aging benefits like delaying wrinkles.
Post Face Massage
- Avoid using soaps or any types of face wash etc for 5-6 hours for better results. The facial is recommended to to be carried out once in a month.
Please note: Face Massage is carried out with herbal oils only and for Face Pack or Facial, refer respective sections
You might also like