Anyone can get piles, but they are more common as one get older or these are some of common reasons due to which you see strains on your toilet bowel.
- Long time in the toilet.
- Due to changes in your hormones
- Higher pressure in your tummy (abdomen) when you’re pregnant.
Internal piles start inside your anal canal, but they might hang down and come out your anus. They’re graded according to whether they come out, and if so, how far they come out – this is a general classification and the symptoms can vary between individuals.
- First degree piles may bleed but don’t come out of your anus.
- Second degree piles come out of your anus when you have a bowel movement, but go back inside on their own afterwards.
- Third degree piles come out of your anus and only go back inside if you physically push them back in.
- Fourth degree piles always hang down from your anus and you can’t push them back in. They can become very swollen and painful if the blood inside them clots.
External piles are swellings that develop further down your anal canal, closer to your anus. They can be really painful, especially if they have a blood clot in them.
It’s possible to have both internal and external piles at the same time.
Its also known as piles. Swellings containing enlarged blood vessels that are found inside or around the bottom (the rectum and anus). In many cases, hemorrhoids don't cause symptoms, and some people don't even realize they have them.
A fistula is an abnormal connection between two body parts, such as an organ or blood vessel and another structure. Fistulas are usually the result of an injury or surgery. Infection or inflammation can also cause a fistula to form
It is a small tear in the thin, moist tissue (mucosa) that lines the anus. An anal fissure may occur when you pass hard or large stools during a bowel movement. Anal fissures typically cause pain and bleeding with bowel movements.
The Common Causes of Piles are :-
- Exerting force during bowel movements.
- Spending a long time on the toilet seat.
- Chronic Constipation.
- Chronic Diarrhea.
- Pregnancy or post delivery.
- Anal Intercourse
- Unhealthy eating habits- Less consumption of water and nutritious, fiber-rich diet.
Ayurveda Treatment to Piles:
Stage one of the Piles can be treated and cured with just normal food precautions, changes in diet and lifestyle. The doctor may also prescribe some antibiotics for the piles treatment. But this process can be slow. It may take a few weeks to get rid of piles this way.
Some Common precautions to avoid Piles :-
- Spicy and oily food that can cause bloating.
- Polished Rice
- Bakery Products including cakes and bread.
- Frozen food and snacks
- Ice creams
- Chips and cheesy food
- Processed and Microwavable food
The best way to get rid of piles in just one week is Kshar Sutra. Kshara Sutra therapy is an Ayurvedic Parasurgical procedure for Anorectal disorders such as hemorrhoids, fistula-in-ano, anal fissure, and pilonidal sinus.
Kshar Sutra is performed by first coating a surgical linen thread of gauge number 30 with Snuhi Latex 11 times, snuhi latex and Apamarga Kshara 7 times, and snuhi latex and turmeric powder 3 times.
Those who undergo such treatment recover from the treatment in just 3-5 days after having stayed at the hospital for only 5-6 hours only 30-45 minutes of which are used to perform the surgery.
Kshara is a caustic, alkaline in nature obtained from the ashes of medicinal plants. It is a milder procedure compared to surgery and thermal cautery. Kshara Karma is useful as the substitute of surgical instruments, because they can be used safely on the patients who are afraid of surgery
The patient is anesthetized and a malleable probe with the surgical linen thread (called the Kshar Sutra) in its groove is passed through the external opening of the fistula to its inside and the probe is then carefully taken out with the Kshar Sutra intact. After this, both ends of the Kshar Sutra are tied together and replaced with a new one after a week. Because of this procedure, the tract is eventually cut and healed by the removal of unhealthy tissue. This controls microbial infection and facilitates drainage of pus in the tract aiding in healing.
It is a safe and cost effective method of treatment for fistula hemorrhoids and other sinus diseases.
- It destroys and removes unhealthy tissue.
- It promotes healing of the fistulous track due to caustic action.
- Controls infection by the microbicidal action.
- Separation of debris and cleaning the wound.
- Facilitate in drainage of pus in fistulous tract and help in healing.
- Cutting through the tissues and laying the track open.