Parkinson’s disease symptoms include muscle rigidity, tremors, and changes in speech. It develops because of aggravation of Vata Dosha in the nerves in the brain. Aggravated Vata Dosha can dry up the nerves with adverse affects.
Modern Medicine techniques do not offer any proper Cure for this disease but it just offers symptomatic treatment to suppress the symptoms.
- Tremors or shaking of Hands or fingers.
- Stiffness or Rigidity in muscles.
- When walking, patient cannot turn at once
Causes of Parkinson’s :
There is no formally known reasons for the exact cause of Parkinson’s disease. The trouble starts in some of brain cells. In brain, cells that make the chemical dopamine start to die. Dopamine has an important job to do. It acts like a messenger that tells another area of your brain when you want to move a part of your body
When dopamine levels decrease, it causes abnormal brain activity, leading to symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
Decoctions to balance of Vata Dosha is given; later the decoctions should have nutritious or rejuvenating value.The decoctions contain masha (Undu) – Phaselolusradiatus, Babila – Sidacordifolia etc.
Ayurveda Treatment :
Following treatments are also given depending on the patient’s condition.
- ShiroAbhyangam – Head Massage ( Book Appointment by Pressing the link)
- Shirodhara (Special flow of oil on 3rd eye)
- Shiro Vasthi (Keeping oil over the head with the help of special cap)
- Nasyam (drops inhaled through the nose)
The cure to this medical condition depends on the severity and complications of the disease. If its early stage, disease can be retarded, and symptoms can be controlled.
To know more about the problem book appointment with doctor.