Its type of headache only but characterized by recurrent attacks of Headaches. These headaches may vary from moderate to severe. Typically, the headaches affect one half of the head. These headaches are pulsating in nature, and last from 2 hour to 72 hours.
Associated symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light, sound, or smell.
Some people experience a specific warning ‘aura’ or signs such as weakness in one side of the body, flashing lights, numbness and blind spot in one eye. An aura can mimic the symptoms of stroke and can be extremely frightening, especially for people who had never experienced the aura before this at any time.
Causes & Types of Migraine:
Depending upon imbalanced Dosha, Migraine can be of three types:
- Vata imbalanced migraine: It is caused due to Constipation, Gastric.
- Pita imbalanced migraine: It is caused due to severe Acidity or Hyper Acidity
- Kapha imbalanced migraine: It is caused due to blockage of nose or sinusitis. With a sinus headache, you’ll feel pressure around your eyes, cheeks, and forehead, and you may think you have a sinus infection.
There could be following additional trigger factors for Migraine :
- Cervical Spondylitis : Due to pain in neck.
- Emotional triggers: Stress, depression, anxiety, excitement and shock
- Physical causes: Tiredness and insufficient sleep
- Excess Travels like Jet Lags
Treatment of Migraine in Ayurveda:
The treatment for migraine headaches are completely dependent upon the type im-balanced Tridoshas i.e. Vata , Pitta , Kapha.
Steps followed in typical line of treatment :-
Shaman - Herbal medicines are given to balance the imbalanced Dosha.
Shodhan – Purification Panchkarma Procedures like
Nidaan Parivarjan – Dietary Recommendations
|Best Ayurvedic Clinic in Gurgaon offering all types of treatment which are near to impossible in Allopathy and at a very reasonable price.
Allopathy medicines have lot of side effects and makes patient dependent on them.
In contrast to allopathy Ayurvedic medicine has only effects and no side effects.
Dr Shallu is very polite, knowledgeable and down to earth.
She listens very patiently and explains the treatment plan elaborately.
Will recommend each and every patient to visit her clinic and had benefits of age old Ayurveda treatment.
For More feedback from patients Visit : Press Here
To know more about clinics :
- Ayulife Ayurveda Clinic - Sohna Road
- Ayulife Ayurveda Clinic - Old Gurgaon
- Ayulife Ayurveda Center - New Gurgaon