Panchakarma called Shodhan Kriya or Purification process is defined as the cleansing procedure that eliminates the imbalanced dosha.
Panchkarma - Five cleansing procedures
Panchakarma means “five procedures”. These five cleansing procedures Meant for both healthy and sick.
- Vamana - Induce vomiting with medicine
- Virechan - Cleaning the bowels with medicines
- Basti - Medicated oil Enema in Rectal Column
- Nasyam - Instilling Medication through Nose
- Leech Therapy - Blood Purification
For Details press each link and study more about therapies.
Benefits of Panchkarma
Panchkarma makes us healthy by purging the Mala, Aam (toxic materials), and vitiated Doshas
Following are benefits of Panchkarma :-
- Remove deep rooted stress
- Eliminate illness-causing toxins from the body
- Balanced the Vata Pita and Kapha dosha.
- Remove accumulated waste materials in the body.
- Heal Digestive System.