Many times, there is bleeding outside of normal periods in Ladies. It can also occur within your menstrual cycle. Suspicious bleeding patterns include:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Bleeding that contains many clots or large clots
- Bleeding that lasts more than seven days
- Bleeding that occurs less than 21 days from the last cycle
- Bleeding between periods
- Breast tenderness
- Pelvic pain or pressure
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Many women are suffering with the condition of irregular menstrual periods. There are god herbs available in Ayurveda which help curing this condition.
Polycystic ovary syndrome,In Ayurveda all gynecological disorders are explained under Yonivyapadas. Based on the principles PCOS can be diagnosed and treated as well.
- Irregular periods or no periods at all.
- Difficulty getting pregnant (because of irregular ovulation or failure to ovulate)
- Excessive hair growth (hirsutism) – usually on the face, chest, back or buttocks.
- Weight gain.
- Thinning hair and hair loss from the head.
- Oily skin or acne
There is no cure yet, but there are many ways you can decrease or eliminate PCOS symptoms and feel better
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Limit carbohydrates. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets might increase insulin levels
- Be active. Exercise helps lower blood sugar levels.
Disturbed Uterine Bleeding (DUB)
Abnormal uterine bleeding in a woman without any cause is termed as Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
It usually presents as heavy menstrual bleeding.
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is more common around the menarche and peri-menopause. Dysfunctional uterine bleeding often occurs when the endometrium, or lining of the uterus, is stimulated to grow by the hormone estrogen. When exposure to estrogen is extended, or not balanced by the presence of progesterone, the endometrium continues to grow until it outgrows its blood supply. Then it sloughs off, thereby causing irregular heavy bleeding
Many times due to lake of proper cleaning, there is some itching problem in vaginal region in women. To treat this vaginal itching try these simple ayurvedic remedies.
Mix Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice and sugar candy with banana and use it to cure itching problem.
Mix Camphor (Karpoor) in Coconut oil and use to clean vagina.
The herbal medicines at ayulife also help in this problem.