Computer has become the vital part of our daily life . In this era of technology, we rely too much on computers. These are used in every field of life entertainment gaming, medical checkup, Stocks, house hold works and then routine office jobs.
Working on the computer may seem to be the most relaxed job in the world, but on the contrary it brings lot problems or medical conditions to our body as usually computer jobs are mostly sitting jobs on same place and exposure to bright light for longer times.
Medical Conditions due to PC Usage
Computer work is some times quite stressful and isolating which may lead to depression and anxiety and this leads to many other problems :-
- Sitting for long time cause back pain
- Further it stops blood circulation, which leads to cardiovascular disease , blood pressure etc
- Extensive use of the keyboard and mouse leads to stiffening or inflammation of the muscles in your hands, arms, and neck.
- Staring at a bright screen for too long can cause dryness in eyes and headaches.
- Focusing the eyes on a computer for, uninterrupted periods of time may lead to Computer vision syndrome (CVS) .the eye muscles being unable to recover from the strain due to a lack of adequate sleep.
- Obesity due to wrong eating habits and improper digestion
Ayurveda a natural therapy helps us to come out of these medical conditions which are caused due to long sitting on computers
Following are the related therapies:
- Netra Trapan