Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India, has recommended self-care guidelines for preventive health measures against current pandemic of Corona. They have recommended the regulars consumption of Ayush Kada as it boosts immunity . Ayush Kada is made of following ingredients
- Tulsi (Basil),
- Kalimirch (Black pepper),
- Shunthi (Dry Ginger)
The Packet contains 75 Grams .
Consume : Once or twice a day. Add Jaggery &/or fresh lemon juice to your taste, if needed.
Precaution : Over consumption of Ayush Kada increases acidity so take it in limited quantity only.
Ayurveda, an ancient science of life , teaches us to maintain healthy lifestyle by Preventive care. Preventive Care helps us to prepare for fighting against the disease by working on our “Dinacharya” - daily regimes and “Ritucharya” - seasonal regimes.
- Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc. It has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which protect us from a variety of infections related to Respiratory System.
- Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants that help to fight against toxins in our body and in turn, protects the body cells from the harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Black pepper help combat cold and cough and also acts as Expectorant.
- Sonth or Dry Ginger contains Anti inflammatory properties hence reduces soring of throat
Refer more details in the link
You might also like