High cholesterol levels are quite common in modern life style. Digestion plays a major role to balance cholesterol level and to maintain good health. If digestion is disturbed then toxins start accumulating in the body & creates various disorders like High LDL, Acidity, Gastric, heaviness etc. Liver is the main organ to clear toxins from the body. If liver is not healthy then these toxins starts to get deposit in the body.
Here are few tips that helps to keep Liver healthy and to maintain good health.
- Drink lukewarm warm water empty stomach in the morning.
- Chew garlic empty stomach in the morning helps to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Half tsp of cinnamon early morning with honey can also help.
- Avoid cold, fried and spicy food.
- Avoid beverages containing preservatives.
- Try to have fresh juices.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
- Try to have dinner before sunset or as early as possible.
- Little leisure walk half an hr after dinner helps to boost digestion.
- Don’t skip the meals.
- Try to have 5-6 mini meals in a day.
- Have one tsp of Triphla at bed time with lukewarm water.
- Proper sleep is must for healthy digestion.
- Try to have warm water at bed time.
- Yoga/ exercise is must to keep the cholesterol level normal.
- Still cholesterol levels are high then pls visit the doctor.